Thursday 14 April 2016

Student Style Profile - Mark Armstrong

Image Source: New Look
Written By: Mark Armstrong

Provided By: The Student Review

For students, looking the part is very important. After all, you don’t want to roam around a campus looking like a scally, or something below your best. It would be wrong to say that people would judge you on your style, but your clothes can certainly tell your fellow students a lot about the way you carry yourself, whether it be high-maintenance with designer labels or being laid-back with an emphasis on comfort.

The Student Review is looking to see what clothes the students of today are rockin’, and for this edition, we have spoken to one of our columnists, Mark Armstrong, a former student who still ensures that what he wears leaves a strong impression!

Mark: “I try to find a balance between what looks good and what feels great. I want people to look at me and think that what I’m wearing is trendy, but at the same time I don’t want to feel uncomfortable just so that my clothes look appealing."

Visit The Student Review for full article by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment